Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Park Plaza, Plot#31, Rd#17, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Park Plaza, Plot#31, Rd#17, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect, or incomplete at the time of delivery, please send it to our delivery man immediately. In case not performing the immediate method you will get a 7 days easy return policy by informing us via our helpline.
- Customers have to pay product return charges for 7 days return policy.
- For selected categories, we accept a change of mind: Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Men’s Bags, Women’s Bags, Luggage & Suitcase, Bedding, and Bath. Exceptions are women’s intimate apparel, men’s innerwear, swimwear, eyewear, jewelry, watches, and shoe care.
- For device-related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, a seller warranty or brand warranty could be given by the seller. For seller warranty, please contact the seller. The contact details of the seller can be found on the invoice. For brand warranty, please refer to the Brand Contact List. For more information on warranty claims please view our Warranty Policy.
7-Day Return Policy
- Customers have to notify us within 7 days of the exchange policy. If a customer does not like the product, a size issue or color issue happens then the customer has to pay an extra 60 taka delivery charge to exchange the product.
- If 7 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- In case of a wrong or damaged product, Paddabazar will exchange the product free of charge.
- In case of claiming the free exchange policy, customers need to check the product when the delivery happens and claim it right away.
Valid Reasons to Return an Item
- Found damaged during delivery (physically destroyed or broken) / defective (not working on arrival).
- Delivered Product is incorrect (presentation different on the website) / incomplete (missing parts).
- Delivered Product is “No longer needed” (you no longer have a use for the product / you have changed your mind about the purchase / the size of a fashion product does not fit / you do not like the product after opening the package) – eligible for selected products only. Customers cannot refund the delivery cost.
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can choose your preferred refund method based on the table below. The shipping fee will not be refunded along with the amount paid for your returned product.
The time required to complete a refund depends on the refund method you have selected. Once we have received your product (2-3 working days) and it has undergone quality control (1-2 working days), the expected refund processing times are as follows:
Please note that this policy does not apply to Paddabazar pre-order products.
|Payment Method||Refund Option||Refund Time|
|Bkash||Bkash||2-3 Business Days|
|MFS & Banks||Online payment Reversal||7-10 Business Days|
|Cash On Delivery(COD)||Bkash/online payment refund||2-3 Business Days|
Please NOTE your refund request might be canceled/ disqualified for the following reason:
- Customer phone was unreachable.
- The delivery was rescheduled by the customer.
*How do I know if my product has a warranty?
If a warranty is offered on a product, the warranty period will be displayed on the product page, right under product price with a short description or in the product description section.
Paddabazar will take the responsibility to get the product serviced from the vendor or the customer may visit the vendor directly as well with the invoice paper to claim the warranty. Please note if any part of the product needs to be replaced for repair under this warranty policy, customers will have to pay for that part.
*Expressed and Implied Warranty
For expressed warranty customers will find all the terms and conditions written in the product warranty section. Product merchantability and fitness for a particular product will automatically apply as an implied warranty.
*Paddabazar reserves the right to modify these Return & Refund policies. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on Paddabazar. You are responsible the reviewing such modifications. Your continued access or use of Paddabazar shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Return & Refund policies.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.